Spays & Neuters In Orlando
- We are able to perform spay or neuters for our clients pets in need at Salazar Veterinary Hospital.
- Getting help from a highly-rated pet surgeon in Orlando is the best way to help your fur baby.
- Dr. David Salazar is an experienced pet surgeon who can handle spay & neuters.
- We keep your pet feeling safe and comfortable throughout their entire appointment .
Spay Or Neuter Your Pet In Orlando
Are you curious about when is the right time to spay or neuter your pet? Research has shown that different breeds benefit from different spay and neuter timelines; Dr. Salazar reviews this information with clients to help them decide what will be the most beneficial for their pet's health and wellbeing.
Allow us to Spay or Neuter your pet and that will help your pet to live a longer and healthier life. Spaying or neutering in Orlando is always available so just call us at (407) 807-6611 and schedule a consultation to learn the best time for your pet to receive this procedure.
Benefits of Spaying or Neutering Your Pet:
- Helps Control the Pet Population by Avoiding Unwanted Pregnancies
- Removes Heat Cycles, Which Stops Bleeding and Any Discomfort Your Pet May Have Experienced During This Time
- Can Decrease the Likelihood of Certain Cancers and Illnesses, Such as Pyometras
- Neuters Are Minimally Invasive Procedures With Quick Recovery Times
What Does Spay & Neuter Mean?
Spaying is a process that will eliminate the discomfort that females endure during heat periods. This will result in zero bleeding and no whimpering. It also reduces anxious behavior and has the additional benefit of preventing ovarian cancer.
Neutering will make males less aggressive and anxious behavior. It also has the added benefit of preventing testicular cancer. Studies have also been done that pets who have been spayed or neutered live 18-23% longer than their un-neutered or non-spayed counterparts.
Dr. Salazar is a professional veterinarian and performed hundreds of spay & neuter operations. To schedule this quick, minimally invasive procedure for your pet with little downtime please give us a call at (407) 807-6611 today!