Dog & Cat Radiology In Orlando
- At Salazar Veterinary Hospital, we do not believe in guessing games or making assumptions — we use appropriate diagnostic tools and tests to get to the bottom of your concerns, creating a clear path for treatment
- Our fully-equipped diagnostic laboratory produces quick results, allowing same-day diagnoses and treatment plans
- We understand that diagnostic visits can be scary for you and your pet; we do everything we can to keep your pet comfortable and at ease during all tests and procedures
- Not many illnesses and injuries can be identified with the naked eye; getting help from a highly-rated diagnostic veterinarian is the best way to help your pet when they’re sick
What diagnostic tests and services does Salazar Veterinary Hospital offer?
At Salazar Veterinary Hospital, we use state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment and reputable reference laboratories. Below you will find a summarized list of the diagnostic tests and services we provide. Don’t see what you need on the list? Give us a call at (407) 807-6611 and we can let you know if we offer the services your pet needs.
The Benefits to Digital Vet X-Rays
- Digital Radiology (including dental radiology)
- Blood tests
- Urine tests
- Heartworm/Blood Parasite tests
- Fecal examinations
- Ear, mass, and skin cytologies
- Bacterial and Fungal Cultures
- Virus and Bacteria tests (Parvovirus, Feline Leukemia Virus, Leptospirosis, Distemper, etc.)
- • Eye stains
- Schirmer tear tests
- Blood pressure
When are diagnostic tests necessary?
Diagnostic testing is utilized with both healthy and sick/injured pets. We recommend ageappropriate annual bloodwork for all pets; starting annual bloodwork at a young age allows usto track trends, establish baseline values, and detect abnormalities and diseases in their earlystages. When your pet is sick or injured, we determine which diagnostic test(s) will be best toget to the bottom of your concerns. Some cases may require multiple diagnostics to reach adiagnosis; we keep you well-informed throughout the whole process, explaining what we arelooking for with each test and what the next step is based on those results. Diagnostics arenecessary to obtain an accurate diagnosis, which in turn sets a clear path for treatment.
Schedule an Appointment Today at Salazar Veterinary Hospital
Our team is happy to assist with any questions you may have regarding diagnostic testing. Call or text us at (407) 807-6611 to schedule your dog or cat for an appointment!