Pet Wellness Exams In Orlando
- Nose-to-tail comprehensive pet exams are the key to preventative care and early detection of health issues.
- Our goal is to help your pet live a long and happy life — a comprehensive exam with a highlyrated vet is the first step toward achieving that goal.
- Dr. David Salazar is an experienced veterinarian who uses his expertise to assess pets’ individual needs, address your concerns, and create a clear path to follow to maximize your pet’s health.
Why Is Preventative Care So Important?
Our wellness appointments allow us to catch potential issues like tumors, skin infections, intestinal parasites, viruses, and other issues early. In turn, this helps you save time and money by avoiding complications and ensuring your pets stay healthy all year long. We follow the American Veterinary Medical Association’s (AVMA’s) recommendations for preventative care.
Schedule your pet today for a wellness exam by calling or texting (407) 807-6611!
Do You Offer Second Opinions?
Yes! If you would like a second opinion on any issue regarding your pet, contact us for a consultation. Our team will do a full examination of your pet, review previous records and test results, and let you know our professional opinion regarding your pet’s health. Our second opinion consultations are always judgement-free and there is no pressure to proceed with treatment at our hospital. Keep in mind, we hold our fellow veterinary professionals in high esteem and do not condone bad-mouthing the practices or opinions of other veterinarians — the goal of a second opinion consultation is to have a fresh set of eyes evaluate your pet and your concerns. For more information about second opinion consultations or to make an appointment with a highly-rated veterinarian in Orlando, please call or text us today at (407) 807-6611!
Our Pet Wellness Exams in Orlando Include:
A comprehensive physical examination is the first step to understanding your pet’s overall health. Below are a few things you can expect during your pet’s physical examination:
- Eye exam to test vision and ensure facial nerves work, as well as to look for any signs of
- cataracts, glaucoma, infection, and other afflictions.
- Full body examination to assess muscle tone and weight.
- Evaluation of lymph nodes.
- Ear exam to check for inflammation, discomfort, signs of infection, and other afflictions.
- Assessment of the skin, including growths, signs of infection, lesions, etc.
- Evaluation of oral health.
- Checking the abdomen, joints, and spine for signs of pain, tenderness, or other abnormalities.
- Listening to the heart and lungs to detect murmurs, irregular heart beats, and any breathing complications.
- A dedicated Veterinary Technician throughout the duration of your visit who will review the veterinarian’s recommendations and associated costs, and ensure your pet is treated with exceptional care for all procedures.
- Recommendations based on the most current, science-based protocols set forth by the American Veterinary Medical Association and other reputable sources.
We would love the opportunity to meet you and your pet(s)! You can schedule a wellness exam by calling or texting us at (407) 807-6611!