Pet Wellness Exams In Orlando
- We offer fully comprehensive pet wellness exam appointments for all our clients pets at Salazar Veterinary Hospital.
- Getting help from a highly-rated vet in Orlando is the best way to insure a long and happy life for your fur baby.
- Dr. David Salazar is an experienced veterinarian who can handle any pet wellness exam.
- We keep your pet feeling safe and comfortable throughout their entire appointment .
Why Is Preventative Care So Important?
Searched for a "pet exam near me"? We've got you covered! Our wellness exam appointments allow us to catch potential issues like tumors, skin infections, parasites, and other issues early. In turn, this helps you save time and money by avoiding complications and ensuring your pets stay healthy all year long. The American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) suggests biannual preventative care check up for your pet. Schedule yours today by calling (407) 807-6611!
Do You Offer Second Opinions?
Yes! If you would like a second opinion about any issues, regarding your pet, just contact us for a consultation. Our team will do a full examination of your pet and let you know what we think about their overall health or any specific concerns you may have. Our second opinion consultations are always judgement-free and there is no pressure to proceed with treatment. We want to make sure you feel confident in your choice of care for your loved one, so if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!
For more information about our preventative pet care exams or to make an appointment with a highly-rated veterinarian in Orlando, please call your us today at (407) 807-6611!
Our Pet Wellness Exams in Orlando Include:
Here at Salazar Veterinary Hospital in Orlando we make sure our pet wellness exams are fully comprehensive to ensure a long and healthy life for your loved one. Below is a list of just some of the things we can do during your pets exam.
- Eye Exams for Signs of Cataracts, Glaucoma, Infections, Jaundice and Allergies
- Full Body Examination of Muscle Tone, Weight and Enlarged Lymph Nodes
- Abdomen, Joint & Spine checks for signs of pain, tenderness, enlarged organs or tumors
- Heart & Lung Tests for Heart Murmurs, Irregular Beats, and Clear Lungs
- Blood Work, Urinalysis & Stool Samples
- Ear & Mouth Checkups for Infection, Tarter and Inflammation
Our staff would treat your loved one as a member of our family, we would love to meet you and your fur baby. Please schedule your pets exam by calling us today at (407) 807-6611!