Dog & Cat Radiology In Orlando
- We offer fully dog & cat digital radiology appointments for all our clients pets at Salazar Veterinary Hospital.
- Getting help from a highly-rated pet radiologist in Orlando is the best way to help your fur baby.
- Dr. David Salazar is an experienced pet radiologist who can produce immediate results.
- We keep your pet feeling safe and comfortable throughout their entire appointment .
What Is a Digital X-Ray?
Digital Veterinarian Radiology/Radiography, also known as a digital X-ray, is an advanced diagnostic tool that is mainly used to virtually see your pet’s organs. This includes the reproductive, cardiopulmonary, gastrointestinal, and also urinary systems.
This is a non-invasive process that will allow us to have a better look at your pet's condition. So with this process, we will visually see what are the main problems with your dog and we will do our best to fix them. If you're interested in this service you can just call us at (407) 807-6611 to schedule an appointment today.
The Benefits to Digital Vet X-Rays
- Digital X-Rays Has a Pretty High Image Quality Compared to the Regular Film X-Ray
- It Gives You Instant Access to the Pet's Results So That the Veterinary Specialist Can Diagnose It Faster
- The Radiation Exposure Is Pretty Minimized When Using Digital Radiology Techniques
- Digital Radiography Is Friendly to the Environment
Are X-Rays Painful or Harmful for My Pet?
X-rays are a completely painless procedure. Due to the recent developments in modern technology, x-rays are safer than ever for pets and humans alike. Digital x-rays only expose your dog or cat to a small dose of radiation, which is completely harmless.
Salazar Veterinary Hospital is aware that when your pet needs a digital x-ray, it can be a scary process for you. While you may be worried for your dog or cat, rest assured that they are in good hands. Because of the incredible advancements of recent technology, you don’t have to wonder whether or not you are doing what is best for your pet when you bring them into our animal hospital in Orlando for a digital x-ray. Contact us today to learn more about what we can do for your pet at our vet clinic!
Schedule an Appointment Today at Salazar Veterinary Hospital
Our team is excited to help with any questions or concerns you might have about a dog or cat radiology appointment in Orlando, FL. Schedule an appointment for a consultation today. Call us at (407) 807-6611!