Dog & Cat Oral Surgery In Orlando
- We are able to perform pet oral surgeries for our clients pets in need at Salazar Veterinary Hospital.
- Getting help from a highly-rated pet dentist in Orlando is the best way to help your fur baby.
- Dr. David Salazar is an experienced pet dentist who can handle almost any tooth extraction.
- We keep your pet feeling safe and comfortable throughout their entire appointment .
What Is Oral Surgery?
Oral surgery refers to any surgical procedure performed inside your pet’s mouth and jaw, usually by a veterinary dentist who’s trained to perform certain kinds of oral surgeries. If you searched for a “veterinary oral surgeon near me” we’ve got you covered! Dr. Salazar will inspect your pets teeth, gums, & jaw and explain everything thoroughly so we can come up with the best possible treatment together.
What We Treat:
- Broken Teeth
- Gum Disease
- Orthodontics and Bite Alignment
- Mouth Tumors
- Mouth Pain
- Inflammation in Mouth
- Tooth Resorption (Loss of Tooth Structure From Within)
Why Does My Pet Need Oral Surgery?
There are many potential reasons why your pet might need oral surgery. For example, they may need oral surgery to remove growths, repair oral or dental defects.
Some oral tumors have no known cause. If oral tumors are detected early, surgical removal may be an option and result in a cure.
Is Oral Surgery Safe for My Dog?
Anesthesia is necessary for oral surgery. This allows the surgeon to removal of a tumor while your dog is immobilized and out of pain. Before anesthesia is delivered, laboratory tests are performed to determine the safest anesthetic protocol for your pet and the specific procedure. Your pet will be closely monitored during and after the procedure.
Schedule an Appointment Today at Salazar Veterinary Hospital in Orlando
Oral Surgery is scary enough if they were for you. It can be even more scary for you if your pet needs it. Call us today at (407) 807-6611 for more information and options. We want to help you make the decision with all the information possible so it’s less scary.